Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sorry, things have been crazy.

With having to work and raise a family of three, time hasn't allowed me to post as regularly as I would like. Regardless, I have been collecting several articles as I see them so enjoy these new ones.

A lot has happened since my last post in May, namely the economy appears to have bottomed out, the market somewhat stabilized and Obama has begun picking up more significant resistance to some of his proposals.

One interesting mutation that is taking place is the Waxman climate change bill, which now looks quite different than its original version. But there are always the "crazies" standing near the door ready to pounce on anything that seems "unfair" or "oil company influenced evilness".

Enjoy these new article and stay tuned for more.

Wolf First!

No comments:

Post a Comment